Skip to main content

Class Evaluation 2

Class Evaluation

  1. Something that I liked about this class was how we learned about the importance about doing the right thing. I also enjoyed how this class helped improve my typing skills as I am now a much better typer than I was before. I also liked the little projects we did on the side such as the google sites and the choose the right project. I think there should be more of those projects. I also enjoyed learning about new careers to pursue. I was also intrigued by the coding activities, although we did not spend much time on those.
  2. Somethings I don't like it's that there were times we didn't use the computers as much. I enjoyed learning about choosing the right,but I would have rather limited the aspect of learning about choosing the right and increasing our computer time instead. I also don't completely agree with the grading system, as forgetting your journal can bring you down an entire grade. I think it should be adjusted so we still lose a fair amount of points but not too much to drastically change our grade
  3. My recommendations for improving this class are to have more computer time. The more we use the computer the better we got and the easier it is to control it. Lower the lecture time about choosing the right a bit. Changing the grading system to make it more fair. As well as focusing more on the side projects.
  4. For the most part I am writing and reading in my journal. For the most part I write most days. But there have been times where I forgot to write on the journal and I didn't bother to go back and write it. I know it's not the right thing to do but sometimes I forget and others I don't know what to write. 
  5. Yes, I am committed to choosing the right. I always help them when I can. I try my best in all assignments. I am respectful towards my peers and teachers. And I always make the right decision all the time. I do this to have a free conscience and to make others around me feel better. 
  6. I learned that everyone should choose the right. I will share with others the benefits of doing the right thing. How it not only makes them feel better but those around them. How it's better to stand alone while choosing the right than stand with everyone else when they're choosing the right. Because choosing the right is much better than choosing the wrong, 
  7. I will always remember the lessons that were taught to me. How I should always choose the right. I will always remember all the stories about doing the right thing and how it can help everyone. 

Comments

  1. Excellent post. people are loving such evaluation because they can read this just know about grading system. You can view it now about such system that is most required.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A academic class can help us to learn more about any subject. This is actually very good experience you have shared about your technological class. Also you should look here to get annotated bibliography writing and editing services. Students and teachers both should helpful by this informative post. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your blog post about necklaceand the stones. Yes, it is really a personal and highly creative thing to do I am amazed read here at your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These stories are really helpful to understand what students learn in classroom. This site https://www.professionalessaywriters.com/faq/ is giving us what people can give us mroe confidence in writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orthopedic Surgeon

                                     Orthopedic Surgeon Duties and Responsibilities:  Orthopedic surgeons treat patients' musculoskeletal systems. This means they care for patients who have problems with their bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. Orthopedic surgeons diagnose and assess patients' injuries or diseases through diagnostic testing, such as X-rays to look for broken bones or blood tests to check for rheumatoid arthritis. Salary: Six-figure salaries are the norm for Orthopedic Surgeons in the United States, with median pay hovering around $362,000 per year. Education: To become an orthopedic surgeon, candidates must complete an undergraduate program and 4 years of medical school, resulting in a medical degree. Training may include a full orthopedic rotation during medical school. After graduation, physicians must complete a 5-year residency program. Demand for this particular career: Orthopedic surgeons require many sills such as a high degr

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement  Phillip Riggs' Four Success Tips  Work hard. Follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing. Don't chase after money Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you. 

Student Sucess Statement

Daily Student Success Statement  "When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive." -Alan Paton Reflection: I agree with the statement by Alan Paton. If someone does something for you, you must forgive. Forgiveness doesn't have to start right away, but it has to start somehow. If you don't forgive you'll grow old and you'll still be filled with hate for someone. Instead you should have forgiveness and enjoy a good life with no hatred . For example let's say your neighbor crashed into your car, you should forgive them eventually. Sure, at first you might be mad for what they did to your car and how much it will cost you, but eventually you should forgive them. What good does being filled with hate and not forgiving someone bring you. Instead of being bitter and mad at people, you should be happy knowing you gave them a  second chance and maybe even changed their life.