Skip to main content

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation

1. There are a couple of things I liked about the class. One of them is that we have improved our typing skills by a lot during this first semester. I like that we get to learn about different careers. I also liked that we were sometimes given free time in our computers. I also liked that you encourage us to behave good and to stay out of trouble. You also allow us to print, and sometimes revise assignments from our other classes. I also enjoyed how we are being introduced to coding with Hour of Code. As well as to introduce us to use blogs and more things that may be helpful to us in the near future.  

2. There were also a couple of things I didn't' like about the class. I did not like that we were assigned seats, because that makes the classroom more quiet, and I believe students should be able to interact with people they have talked to before as well. Another thing I also don't enjoy much is that we spend the majority of the class we talk about the same topic, for example there are times we talk about respect more than once a month, and I know that it's for a good cause it can get repetitive. 

3. I believe that there are possible ways to improve the class. The first is to maybe allow us to chose our seats once a week, to have a change once in awhile. We could laso spend more time in new topics that involve us using our computers more, for example I really enjoyed using Hour of code. 

4. There were many highlights for this class in my opinion. We improve our typing skills by typing often, we have learned everything we need to know about how to properly behave, and we have had a good time playing games and learning about careers. 

5. I believe I really did my best in this class. I always chose the right. I completed all of my assignments, and always worked hard. That is why I believe I have an A in this class

6. To be honest I don't always write in my journal. I write as much as I can, but sometimes I can forget

7. I am committed to being a CTR person. I always do my best, and study. I try not to hurt other people's feelings, and I try to never lie, and be disrespectful to others. 

Comments

  1. The area of the class evaluation is present here with the help of which you can enjoy the true zone of your life. Just move with the better lifestyle of http://www.personalstatementproofreading.com/faq-on-how-to-edit-my-personal-statement/ and can enjoy the best search zone here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lecture of the class evaluation is waiting for the better performance. Just search for the area of https://www.professional-term-paper-writers.com/professional-business-term-paper-writing-service/ and give your better performance in order to maintain your best character in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The link of the class evaluation is present here for the better piece of work. You can search for the new deals of fun here. Just try this and find the new technique with the help of which you can gather the better voice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evaluation of the class is determined for the comfort of the people. The documentation of the class and good site is selected for the uploading of the material. The dynamic tale is depicted for the evaluations of the students.

    ReplyDelete
  5. class evaluation is done for the differentiation for the students. This process is conducted for the movement of the students so that one can click here for the benefits of the whole management of the schools.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orthopedic Surgeon

                                     Orthopedic Surgeon Duties and Responsibilities:  Orthopedic surgeons treat patients' musculoskeletal systems. This means they care for patients who have problems with their bones, joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. Orthopedic surgeons diagnose and assess patients' injuries or diseases through diagnostic testing, such as X-rays to look for broken bones or blood tests to check for rheumatoid arthritis. Salary: Six-figure salaries are the norm for Orthopedic Surgeons in the United States, with median pay hovering around $362,000 per year. Education: To become an orthopedic surgeon, candidates must complete an undergraduate program and 4 years of medical school, resulting in a medical degree. Training may include a full orthopedic rotation during medical school. After graduation, physicians must complete a 5-year residency program. Demand for this particular career: Orthopedic surgeons require many sills such as a high degr

Student Sucess Statement

Daily Student Success Statement  "When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive." -Alan Paton Reflection: I agree with the statement by Alan Paton. If someone does something for you, you must forgive. Forgiveness doesn't have to start right away, but it has to start somehow. If you don't forgive you'll grow old and you'll still be filled with hate for someone. Instead you should have forgiveness and enjoy a good life with no hatred . For example let's say your neighbor crashed into your car, you should forgive them eventually. Sure, at first you might be mad for what they did to your car and how much it will cost you, but eventually you should forgive them. What good does being filled with hate and not forgiving someone bring you. Instead of being bitter and mad at people, you should be happy knowing you gave them a  second chance and maybe even changed their life. 

Student Success Statement

Student Success Statement  Phillip Riggs' Four Success Tips  Work hard. Follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing. Don't chase after money Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you.